Typically videos getting stuck can be linked to internet or web browser issues.
To resolve this as soon as possible, please try the following troubleshooting tips below:
- Update your web browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.), and if that doesn't work, try a different updated browser.
- Update your device's operating system.
- Clear your web browser's cache, cookies, and history. (Please note, doing this may delete data like your saved passwords, address bar predictions, shopping cart predictions, etc. However, this should be done periodically to prevent or resolve viewing issues. You can try viewing the workouts in a private browsing window in your web browser as a temporary solution.)
- Try disabling plugins, add-ons, or extensions within your web browser.
- Test your internet speed here and see if they have recommendations for what can be streamed and at what video quality would be best for you. If they recommend a lower video quality, you can manually adjust your video quality as shown below under "quality levels."
To see our complete list of devices and web browsers we support, please view our FAQ here.
If these tips above do not help, please email email@example.com, and someone on our team would be happy to try and resolve this streaming issue for you.