Our mission at barre3 is to teach people to be balanced in body and empowered from within, and building community is key to that mission. Our Community Board is here to help foster this among our barre3 online clients and our online instructors. At barre3, we believe a culture of wellbeing can only thrive when we collectively embrace diversity and inclusion across all races, genders, ages, religions, identities, bodies, and experiences. We ask that you be thoughtful and respectful as you use this space to connect with one another and with us on barre3-related questions or topics.
- Our barre3 community board is an open forum dedicated to supporting, encouraging, and motivating one another. The board is available to all members of the barre3 community, including barre3 online members, studio members, and instructors.
- We welcome respectful feedback and diverse opinions.
- All comments, questions, and responses should be specifically about barre3 workouts and classes. We understand that not all of them are going to be your flavor. That’s okay! If you feel like something missed the mark, or if you have other information you’d like to share about your barre3 experience, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always evolving our online experience, and your feedback is a valuable part of that process.
- We will remove any comments that insult an instructor in any way, including negative comments on an instructor’s clothing, style, appearance, and voice.
- We reserve the right to remove comments that are, in our sole discretion, objectionable, inappropriate, off-topic, or violative of any law, regulation, or the right of any person. (All Prohibited User Content can be found in our Terms here: https://barre3.com/terms.)
- If you see something on the community board that you think may violate our Community Board Guidelines, please let our team know at email@example.com.
If you have feedback, questions, or requests for our barre3 team that you would like to share privately with our product team, mentors, or leaders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to listen to and support you.
We are stronger together,
-The barre3 Team